Monday, June 16, 2008

Mistakes, Mistakes, Mistakes...

It seems like every time the rest of my life starts to go right, everything else wants to go wrong. This has always baffled me and taken hold of me until i don't know anything else to do except just give up. I know this is not the way I am supposed to live my life. Although giving up has many downsides, at the time of committing to give up, it sounds easy. Unfortunately, the repercussions of my decisions catch up to me and cause more pain which starts the cycle all over again...only this time it feels worse than it did before because I know what I am getting myself into when i choose to give up. Another thing is when one person forgives and forgets and another person (involved or not) keeps bringing it all back up just leads to the person who already forgot to just get madder and madder.

No comments: